Our continuous efforts, time, and energy to helping businesses create a service culture, After more than 60 years focused solely on customer service. Developed a large number of customers all over India, and just released Relentless, we Haldiram’s are here to help you out in more effective ways.
It’s a paradigm switch; most companies think they’re in manufacturing or retail. Just happens to be the largest Internet-based retailer in the world Industry is successful because it understands that it’s a customer service company. Does it pay off to be focused solely on customer service?
It tells everyone is needed for creating a service culture, here are the 6 steps. It works every time!
1) Understand that you’re in the service business:- They understand they’re a customer service company that just happens to sell good quality food items. That’s why Haldiram is successful.
2) You have in place that makes life miserable for customers: – Look at all the policies, procedures, and systems. It also stupid hours, stupid rules, or stupid procedures that irritate customers, you could have the nicest people in the world. Keep customers from coming back with Stupid policies, procedures, and systems.
3) Promote empowerment: – They’d better be in favor of the customer and every employee must be able to make fast and powerful decisions on the spot!
4) Be selective about everyone you hire:- They’re very careful and Service leaders hire one out of 50 applicants, sometimes one out of 100. Instead of bringing on B and C players, you have to look for the cream, the A players.
5) The whole staff on the art of customer service with something new and fresh every 4 to 6 months, Educate and train:- You’d better have something new and fresh constantly in front of them so when they go to work they say, “Fantastic, I’m taking care of customers it doesn’t matter if you have 100, 1,000, or 10,000 employees.”
6) You know the impact customer service is making on revenue, profit, and market share, Measure the results financially:-You understand that it’s worth the time and effort and you must track the numbers.
It’s likely that most successful businesses are doing some or all of these things already, my methods shouldn’t shock anyone. However, all 6 that establishes a great service culture and we think it’s the commitment to following through on.
5 critical elements for customer service success
The 5 critical elements necessary for excellent service now let us share with you.
First, Speed allows you to be different in the marketplace, you must have speed. How do you do it in the next few minutes; It’s not going from 10 hours to 9 hours.
Second, steps away from the Internet think they’ve gone to heaven, they must do whatever they have to do on the spot to ensure that every customer who walks out of the store, it’s important to empower employee, hangs up the phone.
Third, you’re selling is essential and quality in whatever service or product.
Fourth is quality in customer service. If you asked 100 customers to define it, you would get 100 different answers; Quality customer service is highly intangible.
Finally, remembering the customer, and making each customer feel special, We stress the importance of using the customer’s name. They combine technology, speed, quality, and service, for instance, We always have a great experience. It’s part of their procedure, part of their culture, they dominate because they understand how a service culture works, and they always call every customer by name.
We have not changed our focus, after all these years. To using all our energy to help organizations and individuals become as successful as possible, and it all starts with Customer Service, We are still devoted to customer service.